What is the Pay It Flash Forward Scholarship?
The Pay It Flash Forward Scholarship is a biannual student scholarship that is awarded to an outstanding student or students who demonstrate, through an essay, the importance of philanthropy in their life and for others. The student must show financial need for the scholarship and have a GPA of at least 2.5. The scholarship has been endowed since 2011, and has been awarded to five students so far!
What makes the scholarship so special is each dollar given to the scholarship recipient came from someone in the Kent State community. This scholarship was created by you and for you! Over the past couple of years, students like you have been giving their hard earned cash to create a scholarship for their fellow students. We are truly students helping students!
To be considered for the scholarship, a student must:
- be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student
- complete the on-line scholarship application
- have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- complete the current year FAFSA to demonstrate financial need
- complete the scholarship essay
- demonstrate their love for Kent State University through their essays
GO HERE TO APPLY: Kent State Financial Aid Website
Good Luck and Remember to ALWAYS PAY IT FLASH FORWARD!