What is the Pay It Flash Forward Scholarship?
The Pay It Flash Forward Scholarship is an annual financial award given to an outstanding undergraduate student or students who demonstrate a commitment to philanthropy. Eligible students must be enrolled full-time, demonstrate financial need and have a 2.5 minimum GPA.
Every dollar received in support of this scholarship was contributed by someone in the Kent State community. This scholarship was created by you and for you! Flashanthropy truly is an organization of students helping students!
To be considered for the scholarship, a student must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Complete the current year FAFSA to demonstrate financial need
- Complete the online scholarship application on the Student Financial Aid website Kent State Financial Aid Website
- Complete the scholarship essay
Questions? Email us at FLASHANTHROPY@kent.edu or call 330.672.1375.